1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: FALLOUT_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Download my Install Menu from here and extract the rar file to the FALLOUT_DVD folder keeping the directory structure.
(Custom Install Menu created by Skeraxe)
3) Copy all the contents from the Fallout CD to the FALLOUT_DVD\F1 folder.
4) Copy all the contents from the Fallout 2 CD to the FALLOUT_DVD\F2 folder.
5) Copy all the contents from the Fallout Tactics CD3 to the FALLOUT_DVD\FTT folder.
6) Copy all the contents from the Fallout Tactics CD2 to the FALLOUT_DVD\FTT folder. Overwrite if prompted.
7) Copy all the contents from the Fallout Tactics CD1 to the FALLOUT_DVD\FTT folder. Overwrite if prompted.
Fallout doesn’t need a crack to play. Cracks for fallout2 and tactics are supplied with the menu.
Patches are supplied with the menu.
Create a folder: FALLOUT_DVD\EXTRA
In this folder you can put anything you like.
If you create this folder, a button will appear in the menu that is linked to this folder.
If you didn’t create it, the button will not be shown.
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: FALLOUT_DVD
INFO ABOUT THE MENU AND THE INSTALLER
The menu uses actual game graphics, mouse cursors, fonts and music.
Giving it the real look and feel of the games.
Fallout and possibly Fallout2 don’t install via there normal install program.
This is why I created an install program of my own.
The installer uses graphics, cursors and fonts from the game.
It will also add shortcuts to the startmenu and desktop.
Because of my knowledge of the windows registry, I could also make it appear in the add/remove software window in the windows configuration.
This way a un-installation is possible.
It may contain some bugs so test it on a DVD-RW or an image first.
From the menu, if you choose to crack the game.
It will say the crack has been applied.
But it only copies the crack to the install folder, but doesn’t run it.
I couldn’t find a reason why it doesn’t work.
Copy the contents from the cracks\F2 folder to the Fallout2 install folder and run the rh-fo2-1.exe.
Copy the contents from the cracks\FTT folder to the Fallout Tactics install folder and run the fot127nocd.exe.
Conversion by: Skeraxe