1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive. Name this folder DOOM3_DVD.
This will be the name of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to this folder.
3) Now copy all .PK4 files from the Setup/Data/Base Folders from CD2&3 to the setup/data/base folder in the Temp folder.
Do NOT copy any other files from CD2 or CD3 or you will ruin the autorun file.
4) Now using Orca right click the file “Doom 3.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically)
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to Doom3_DVD
Then “Save” it. (You can also use a program called “Masai Editor” instead of “Orca”)
5) Create another folder for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
Name this folder whatever you want.
6) Now burn to a DVD using Nero with the Label DOOM3_DVD
Install it and replace the “Doom3.exe” with the cracked one you should have placed in the Cracks (Patches) folder.
Conversion by: Grumpy