Conversion by ‘analog70’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5) [Multi2] (EN/IT)
Install Sequence: DVD1-DVD2
1) Create 2 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: Disc1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name the other folder: Disc2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
2) Copy all the contents of the Crysis 2 DVD9 to the Disc1 folder.
3) In the Disc2 folder, Create another folder named: gamecrysis2
4) MOVE the ‘Localized’ folder from the Disc1\gamecrysis2 folder to the Disc2\gamecrysis2 folder.
5) In the Disc2\gamecrysis2\Localized folder, (the folder you just Moved) DELETE ‘all’ the files inside the ‘Localized’ folder EXCEPT the ‘english.pak’ file and the ‘italian.pak’ file.
6) MOVE the ‘Videos.pak’ file from the Disc1\gamecrysis2 folder to the Disc2\gamecrysis2 folder.
7) MOVE the ‘root.cab’ file from the Disc1 folder to the Disc2 folder.
8) COPY the ‘Support’ folder from the Disc1 folder to the Disc2 folder:
9) COPY the following files from the Disc1 folder to the Disc2 folder:
Crysis2Launcher.exe (it is in the Disc1\bin32 folder)
10) Using the Notepad open the Autorun.inf file in the ‘Disc2’ folder and edit as shown below then Save it.
11) Download the ‘Multi2_autorun.rar’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘Disc1’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
(Edited ‘Multi2 autorun’ file created by ‘FrankyFive’)
11) Download the edited ‘EASetup.exe’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘Disc1’ folder overwriting the original file when prompted.
(Edited ‘EASetup.exe’ created and supplied by ‘peterf1999’)
NOTE: The edited EASetup.exe avoids the ‘wrong disk’ error at the end of the installation.
12) Burn the contents of the ‘Disc1’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: Disc1
13) Burn the contents of the ‘Disc2’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: Disc2