1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: COMM_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
Download the Commandos Custom Install Menu from here and extract the contents of the RAR file to the COMM_DVD folder.
(Custom Installer created by Shiny.)
Extracted from the rar file are the following folders:
3) Copy all the contents from Commandos 1 to the COMM_1 folder.
4) Copy all the contents from Commandos 1 Addon to the COMM_1_A folder.
5) Copy all the contents from Commandos 2 CD1, CD2, CD3 to the COMM_2 folder.
6) Copy all the contents from Commandos 3 CD1, CD2, CD3 to the COMM_3 folder.
7) Copy any Cracks to the Cracks folder.
8) Copy any Patches to the Patches folder.
9) Copy any Extra files, like any mods or extra maps etc, to the Extras folder.
10) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the label: COMM_DVD
NOTE: If you would like background music, then you need to put a .WAV file in the AutoPlay\Audio folder.
This file must be called Background_Music.wav.
(An MP3 or any other Audio codec will not work!)
Conversion by: DeathTrooper