Conversion by ‘ecik-CZ’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5)
Install Sequence: DVD1 – DVD2
1) Create 2 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: DISK1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name the other folder: DISK2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
2) Copy all the contents of the Colin McRae DiRT 2 DVD9 to the DISK1 folder.
3) Download the Dirt2.DVD9.to.2xDVD5.rar file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘DISK1’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
4) In the DISK1 folder RUN the ‘repack_cabs.bat’ file and wait until the process finishes.
5) Delete the following files from the DISK1 folder:
6) MOVE the ‘data3.cab’ file from the DISK1 folder to the DISK2 folder.
7) COPY all the files/folders from the DISK1 folder to the DISK2 folder EXCEPT the following 2 files:
8) Using the Notepad open the Autorun.inf file in the DISK2 folder and edit as shown below then Save it.
9) Burn the contents of the DISK1 folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: DISK1
10) Burn the contents of the DISK2 folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: DISK2
DVD1 4,01 GB
DVD2 2,82 GB