1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: CIV_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Download the Civilization Collection Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the RAR file to the CIV_DVD folder.
(Custom Install Menu created by LordPiccolo)
Extracted from the rar file are the following folders:
NOTE: There is not a folder named: CIV4.
This is because Civilization 4 is copied to the root of the DVD!
3) Copy all the contents of the Civilization 4 disk to the CIV_DVD folder. (To the Root of the DVD.)
4) Copy all the contents of the Civilization 3 disk to the CIV3 folder.
5) Copy all the contents of the Conquests disk to the Conquest folder.
6) Copy all the contents of the Warlords disk to the Warlords folder.
7) Copy the respective Patches to their respective game folders which can be found in the Patches folder.
8) Copy the respective NoCD Cracks to their respective game folders which can be found in the Cracks folder.
9) Burn the contents of the Temp folder (everything inside the CIV_DVD folder) to a DVD with the Label: CIV_DVD
Conversion by: LordPiccolo