1) Create a Temp folder on your hard drive.
Name this folder: SFCD1. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents of CD2 to this Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents of CD1 to the same Temp folder. There a no files to overwrite.
4) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “CHROME SPECFORCE.MSI”
From near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the hard drive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: SFCD1
Then “Save” it.
5) Create another folder for any Updates, or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this folder whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: SFCD1
Conversion by: sylvio