1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: UO_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) On CD2 there is a folder named ‘Setup’. Copy the 2 folders inside the Setup folder to the Setup folder from CD1. Do NOT overwrite any files if asked!
4) Download and Install ‘Orca’
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file ‘Call of Duty – United Offensive.msi’ and from near the top of the menu choose ‘Edit with Orca’. (You may have to edit the properties of this file to make it read only, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically)
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the ‘Tables’ one on the left and scroll down to ‘Media’
Click on ‘Media’ this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the ‘VolumeLabel’ column to UO_DVD.
Then ‘Save’ it.
5) Create another folder/s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder/s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: UO_DVD