1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: BF2 CD 1. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy only the ‘data3.cab’ file to the same Temp folder.
4) From CD3 copy only the ‘data4.cab’ file to the same Temp folder.
5) Create another folder/s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder/s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: BF2 CD 1
NOTE: If you want to label the DVD to something different like ‘BF2 DVD’ then you will need to edit the Autorun.inf file!
Using the Notepad, open the Autorun.inf file and add the following 2 lines:
The Autorun.inf file should now look like this:
Now you can burn the DVD using the label: BF2 DVD