1. Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: BF2DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2. Inside the BF2DVD folder create 4 subfolders and name them as follows:
3. Extract the entire Battlefield 2 CD1 to the root directory of the BF2DVD folder.
4. Extract the data.cab files, from the Battlefield 2 CD2 & CD3 to root the directory of the BF2DVD folder.
5. Extract the entire Special Forces CD1 to the BF2SF folder.
6. Extract the data.cab files, from the Special Forces CD2, to the BFSF folder.
7. Place all the setup files from the Euro Forces Booster Pack into the BF2EF folder.
8. Place the 1.3 Patch into the Patch folder. Remember to re-name the patch file to BF21.3.exe.
9. Place a text file, containing all the CD Keys, into the CDKeys folder. Remember to name the text file to Keys.txt.
10. Change the Battlefield 2 Autorun.ini to look like this:
11. Change the BF2SF Autorun.ini too look like this:
12. Download my Custom Installer from here and extract the contents to the BF2DVD directory.
You can view the Custom Installer here. (Note: Custom Installer created by â€˜C@mM!â€™)
13. Burn the entire contents of the BF2DVD folder to a DVD using the label: BF2DVD