1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: Evolution_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1, CD2, CD3 and CD4 to this folder.
3) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Atlantis Evolution.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically)
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to Evolution_DVD
Then “Save” it.
4) Create another folder/s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder/s whatever you want.
5) Now burn to a DVD with the Label Evolution_DVD.