Conversion by ‘senseman’
Install Sequence: DVD1-DVD2-DVD3
1) Create 3 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: AP1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name another folder: AP2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
Name the other folder: AP3. This will be the name (Label) of DVD3.
2) Copy all the contents of both Alpha.Protocol DVD9’s to the AP1 folder.
3) Download the needed ISCab files from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the AP1 folder overwriting any files if prompted.
4) In the AP1 folder RUN the repack_cabs.bat file and wait until the process finishes.
5) Delete the following 6 files from the AP1 folder:
6) From the AP1 folder MOVE the data3.cab file to the AP2 folder.
7) From the AP1 folder MOVE the data4.cab and data5.cab files to the AP3 folder.
8) From the AP1 folder COPY the Support folder and the Root folder to both the AP2 and the AP3 folders.
9) From the AP1 folder COPY the autorun.inf and the APLauncher.exe files to both the AP2 and the AP3 folders.
10) Using the Notepad open the Autorun.inf file in both the AP2 and AP3 folders and edit as shown below then Save it:
11) Burn the contents of the AP1 folder to a DVD (or Create ISO’s) with the Label: AP1
12) Burn the contents of the AP2 folder to a DVD with the Label: AP2
13) Burn the contents of the AP3 folder to a DVD with the Label: AP3
DVD 1 = 3,16 GB
DVD 2 = 3,14 GB
DVD 3 = 3,95 GB