1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: AMSW. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the AMSW folder.
3) From CD2 copy the Data2.cab and the Data11.cab to the same AMSW folder.
4) Download and Install ‘Orca’ from HERE.
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file ‘Army Men Sarge’s War.msi’ and from near the top of the menu choose ‘Edit with Orca’. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the ‘read only’ attribute, but as it is copied to the hardrive it is probably already edited automatically)
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the ‘Tables’ one on the left and scroll down to ‘Media’
Click on ‘Media’ this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the ‘VolumeLabel’ column to: AMSW
Then ‘Save’ it.
5) Create another folder/s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder/s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the AMSW folder to a DVD with the Label: AMSW